Terms and Conditions
Information about us
NutsAndSnacks.com.sg is a site operated by King’s Foods PTE. LTD. We are registered in Singapore under the Business Registration Number: 202007872K
Our site is only intended for use by people residing, businesses, and companies in Singapore.
By placing an order through our site or on the telephone, you warrant that:
You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
You are resident in Singapore
- When you purchase through a preorder sale, the order is not confirmed until we deliver the products to you.
- We have the right to cancel the preorder sale if the demand is not justified.
- All orders will be refunded in full in the event the pre order sales is cancelled.
- There is a quantity limit to each preorder sale due to operational capacity, those who are above this limit will have their orders refunded. However, you will get first priority for the next pre order sales.
We may provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that the products you purchase from companies to whose website we have provided a link will be of satisfactory quality.
Price and payment
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site we might at our discretion decide to honour the lower (incorrect) price or either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price even after we have provided you with an email confirmation.
Our refunds policy
- If you claim that the Product is defective, or you are not satisfied with the Product, send us an image of the product within 2 hours from the time of delivery. We will examine the product and provided we are satisfied with the condition of the product following our examination, you can choose that we either replace the item or provide you with a refund. If you have requested a refund we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used to pay. We will process the refund as soon as possible.
- Products returned by you because of a defect or within the five-day cooling-off period will be refunded in full after delivery costs have been deducted.
- The amount being refunded will minus away the cost of using a payment system as well. The payment system is used to ensure security of your transaction, however, they charge a fee for all transactions. Currently, the rate is at 3.4% + $0.50 for all transactions.
- A claim by you that the quantity of the products delivered falls short of the quantity ordered shall be notified to us within 2 hours from the time of delivery. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability in respect of such shortfall and you shall be bound to pay the price as if the Products had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
- The cost of return transportation is at your expense.
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality.
- Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
- Unless otherwise stated, all products warranty will be covered by the respective brand owner.
Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.